Thursday 22 May 2008

Willoughby defends her TV wardrobe

Willoughby defends her TV wardrobe



Television receiver donor Charles Hardin Holley Willoughby has defended her wardrobe for the reality show up 'Dancing on Ice' after criticism from tV audience.
According to reports, members of the public experience complained that the presenter's dresses are to a fault revealing.
Responding to the complaints on ITV show 'Loose Women', Willoughby said: "It's but the weirdest matter that has ever happened - like I've been life in mortal else's world the last two weeks."
"My body dictates that it suits certain things, so I e'er wear the lapp style of raiment. Regrettably those are the things that get attention. It would be nice if the packaging was, 'Isn't she good at her job?'."
She too told The Mirror: "I can't think the stir it caused. I care to wear upon feminine clothes and I've had citizenry coming up to me in the street expression how lots they liked it."




Third 'Butterfly' to launch